Just the best of the best for the birthday!
The pumpkin seed cake
- 200 g butter
- 200 g icing sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500 g flour
- 1 package baking powder
- 1/8 l milk
- 100 g chopped pumpkin seeds
- 1/16 l pumpkin seed oil
- Mixture for a normal baking tin
- Cream the butter with icing sugar together. Then add yolk one after another to it.
- Pass the flour together with the baking powder through a sieve. Beat the egg white until it is very stiff.
- Now add the pumpkin seed oil to the creamy butter mixture. Afterwards add flour, milk and the stiffed egg white mixture one after another to it. Chopped pumpkin seeds are now be added. Stir all ingredients carefully.
- Grease the tin with liquided butter and chopped pumpkin seeds. Add the whole mixture and bake it at the oven with 180°C for 35 to 40 min.
- Take it out the oven and let it cool down for 20 min. Afterwards you turn it upside down and take it out of the tin.
As you like you can glace it with chocolate - the cake will stay fresh longer!